Sorry this has not been updated for a while ..
Selection of past presentations
- The dynamical landscape of phytoplankctyon diversity, Workshop on “Trait based Approaches to Ocean Life”, Oct 2015, WaterVille Valley, New Hampshire
- Physical and Biogeochemical modelling at the submesoscale, International Ocean Color Science Meeting , 15-18 June 2015, San Francisco, USA
- Interannual variability of phytoplankton bloom driven by mesoscale turbulence, Ocean scale intercations Symposium , June 2014, Brest, France
- Physical pathways for carbon fluxes between the surface mixed-layer and the ocean interior, 9th International Carbon Dioxide Conference, 3-7 June 2013, Beijing, China
- On the magnitude of primary production eddy effects in the ocean, 45th International Liège Colloquium, "Primary production in the ocean: from the synoptic to the global scale", 11-17 May 2013, Liège, Belgium
- Submesoscale dynamics: how does it impact primary production rates and phytoplankton community structure ?, Workshop: A Frontier in Modern Oceanography: Modeling, Observing and Assimilating, Abu Dhabi, 2-4 APRIL, 2013
- Can satellite chlorophyll data be used to monitor submesoscale transport and mixing in the ocean, Golf of Mexico Oil spill and ecosystem conference, New Orleans, Jan 2013
- Contribution of Hurricanes, Typhoons, Tropical Cyclones (TCs) to the air-sea CO2 flux: a global view, PORSEC meeting, Nov 2012, Cochin
- Controllling factors of the Oxygen Minimum Zone in the Arabian Sea, PORSEC meeting, Nov 2012, Cochin
- Large-scale impacts of submesoscales on phytoplankton: local and remote effects, EGU 2011, Vienna.
- Coupling between physics, biology and chemistry in the ocean at the sub-mesoscale : how does it affect oceanic pCO2 and carbon export, Eurocean-Europole mer conference on "Influence of meso- and submesoscale ocean dynamics on the global carbon cycle and marine ecosystems", 31 May 2 June 2010, Aber Wrac'h, France
- Sources, sinks, and distribution of sea-surface pCO2: role and magnitude of sub-mesoscale processes, Royal Society Discussion meeting, "Greenhouse gases in the Earth system: setting the agenda to 2030", 22-23 Feb 2010, London Audio recording